San Jose Water (SJW) selected Circlepoint to provide strategic communications, public outreach, brand enhancement and digital communications planning, execution and support for the agency. The program’s objectives include increasing customer engagement and education on key issues, improving public perceptions of the organization and its history in the community, increasing social media engagement to help provide information and reduce call center call volumes, actively branding the organization as a local asset responsible for protection and stewardship, and developing industry-wide perception of SJW as a thought leader. Circlepoint is supporting SJW through a variety of communication and implementation strategies that come together to form a cohesive marketing and communications campaign for the agency. This includes hosting events in the community, developing campaigns to promote conversation and explain infrastructure improvements, social media management and content development, and the development of videos and animations, bill inserts, e-newsletters, blogs, and other collateral.
- 2019 MarCom Gold Winner (kids activity booklet and resiliency infographic)
- 2019 MarCom Honorable Mention (Montevina Plant Tour video and summer water bill insert)
- 2020 AVA Gold Winner (Water Warriors video)
- 2019 AWWA Public Communications Award (Water Warriors campaign)
- 2020 Hermes Gold Winner (sustainability report)
- 2020 Hermes Gold Winner (rates video)
- 2020 Hermes Honorable Mention (Water Warriors video)